Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Flash of Genius, or... Maybe I am a Little Late to the Party

Hey - just a quick thought I had a few weeks ago. I don't know about you, but I have bought so many awesome units from TpT and I forget what I have. So....I made a Teachers Pay Teachers picture menu. Maybe you've already thought of this, but I thought it was a great plan to help me see what I have. I am a visual person (hence the color coding and organization) so I copied and pasted the covers to all of my TpT units into various labeled pages so I could put them into my planning binder and they would be there when I am making my plans for each month/theme/unit/season, whatever....
 
Here's an example.
 
  Fun with Firsties! {Back to School for First Grade}  
 
Go to your "Purchases" page on TpT and copy and paste each picture off your list into a document. This pic is on my "Back to School" page (I actually have 2 pages for this since I have found so much cool stuff.) I also added my units from TpT so I wouldn't forget what I have to use. I already have 29 pages of stuff in my menu. EGADS! Happy Organizing!
 
TTFN
Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment