Saturday, July 20, 2013

Cupcake Games!!!


Hello again! I just had to post my newest literacy packs. They turned out so CUTE! All you need to have to use these in your room for centers/stations time are 12-cup cupcake tins, pom poms, and the printables from this pack! So far I have Alphabet Match, Contractions, and Word Families. I have also bundled them into a set so you can get all 3 for less than buying them separately. Each set has 4 games/activities that your kiddos can play independently, with a partner, or in a small group. 

I will be adding more literacy and also math packs throughout the year!

Here they are:
 
Cupcake Games - Alphabet MatchCupcake Games - Word FamiliesCupcake Games - Contractions
 
 
                                                                 Cupcake Games Literacy Bundle Pack

Here's the link if you'd like to take a look!
 
 
I'll post pics of what these look like as soon as I get them ready for the kiddos!
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment