Wednesday, July 31, 2013

For Pete's Sake! A FREEBIE

I just can't seem to get enough Pete the Cat. I haven't even read any of the books I have! (They're in my classroom.) I have been inspired to create multiple things involving Pete and his awesome school shoes. I think my kids will have a great time!

I have made a Roll and Cover Games Pack for Back to School and Fall. You can check it out here:


BTS and Fall Themed Roll and Cover Games
 
 
This pack has 15 different game boards so there's plenty of variety to get you through Thanksgiving! I will be adding a Winter pack as well as a Spring pack soon. If you look at the cover you will see a certain little blue cat looking at you. YEP! I couldn't resist making some Pete gameboards to go along with the other themes. And now.....here's a FREEBIE!!!
 
 
These are played just like roll and cover, except the kiddos get to color the number they rolled instead of covering them up with a game marker. I like to send these little sheets home after the kids play the games so their parents can see what we've been doing.
 
Well....gotta go cook some fresh garden corn! YUM!!!
 
TTFN
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment