Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Name Puzzles and a FREEBIE

Hi bloggy friends. School is just around the corner and I'm a little later than usual in sending out my welcome letters to my new first graders and their families. I am doing something a little different this year. I wanted to send the kiddos something fun that they could do so they could get excited for 1st grade. Inside their welcome letters I have a snack sized Ziploc bag with name puzzles and a class list. They will open the bag, take out the puzzle pieces and the class list and try to arrange the letters to make a classmate's name. I thought that would be a fun activity for them to do with Mom and Dad. Also, they can see everyone they'll be in class with this year. Here's a pic:

 
Here's the little note I put inside:
 
 
I hope the families enjoy this little activity!
 
TTFN
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment